tableism


i bought at table....its a beginning of everything new to come....2008, 28, a whole lot of hobbies and a new career......the new table is where im going to study my final semester, is where im going to doodle, is where im going to meddle with my lomos.....no more on the floor or on the bed. the total receipt today was $70.90 plus a huge blister on my palm assembling the table due to a puny screwdriver. i also bought myself new bedsheets n pillow cases and red chair to go with my red n white table...and not mentioning the taxi fare which cost me $16 not mentioning i have to ride back to ikea just to change a part that is missing something, wouldnt have to do so if i took my own sweet time shopping......bird suggested that i wait for yan, his fren but i dont wanna rely on ppl....sometimes u just have to be independent...so i just hailed the cab....heh....partly cos im impatient...hah!

tumoro at timbre...hehehe cant wait.....every year it seems i got different group of frens....vespas, gileras and now camera peeps....but the bukit batok peeps are always with me....i hope the camera peeps, the few, stays though....i dunno, i love shooting so far....and i know its not going to stop soon....and furthermore im getting more cams....

wah its already 12mn, 29th december and im 28.......this time im all alone....really all alone, at least last year, theres mom n my siblings....but hey, theres not much diff anyways.....i just miss those days when i was with.....errrm.....she remembers everything....

okla gonna clear up my room....im thinking of painting something on my plain white wall, i cant stand anything blank....heh....even blank ppl....LoL......adios amigos....see u lomo-ers tumoro at timbre and soong-sisters'...

0 comments: