daddy

met daddy over the weekend at cik-azhar's place somewhere further up larkin......bonding...
hehehe went to a couple of places with dad n step-mom.....since saturday i was there....and guess what im gonna get my dad to buy me in jakarta? a volkswagen mini bus........wooooohooo......he said he just sold away his beetle and now i want a mini bus?....hehehe....he said can get it there at about SGD500-1k, and restoration will cost around 2-4k including airbrush.....wooohooo....give me 2 years and ill take a foto of my minibus, with 'verivicious' or 'iamvicious' or 'hallucinate' airbrushed on its sides....
yeah....and i asked bu'yanti to help me look out for lambrettas.....yeye......

was a great trip....more of bonding with dad....after all i dont meet him often.

today before i left for sg, uncle-amat came....with his new wife to be...he's a divorcee....
he drove his new civic and his wife was super nice....they invited me to her daughter's sort of feast on the 27th and ask me to come along since my bday falls 2days after only....she asked me to come over and just chill when im free at her place at loyang rise.....and she offered me a part-time job and if i needed any help just call her or uncle-amat....i like my uncle's car....super nice, super smooth and sporty...honda civic babe.....hehehhe looks like im going to have a feast at furama on the 27th......god is great.....to let me meet with another nice person....alhamdulillah.

im going to have to postpone jakarta, cos dad is only going back on the 29th....bcos of flight.. i cant tag along...school starts on the 2nd....prolly next year yeah?

i hope my roll of slides will turn out fine......and i want to show off my new vans...niceness...here it is...


okla gtg, meeting my frens for kopi....ouh speaking of which, i drank 'alicafe' there all the time!

0 comments: