spanking clean

crappy attempt at panaromic shots...

clean freak....no cooking yest went out, today too cos in the kitchen is full of clothes hanging out to dry, lazy to transfer....hahaha partly lazy too.....cos jesse's out, birdman sure go out one, i myself going out and mom's working if not can bring over. so today, i became a clean freak....i vacummed & mopped my room and never in my life, i wash curtains, never in my life i iron my bedsheets and pillowcases... muahahaha....i love my spanking clean and organized room....i hope i dont become obsessed with cleaning cos i even wiped the windows clean in my room and the living room....

just as i sat in front of my mac, surfing and chatting with gilaman, i smelled fresh blood...ouh great nose bleed on my birthday....hahaha i guess a little heaty, too much coffee and too little sleep, will i become like the character from the machinist.....heh...i fucken doubt so.

anyways anybody wanna donate their prodigy cds.....their new songs fucken rock man....ethnic n drum & bass mixes plus trance, watever shit la but it fucken rocks because of the ethnic sounds they incoporated into.....

hmm wat clothes to wear today.....wonder, wonder.........i hope today will be a fun outing.... balls to boredom...heh.....

0 comments: