for sale

selling away my crumpler.....any takers? LoL

reason is i just got a timbuk2 package....a bag + wallet for 199. quite a good deal actually after visiting the site...both bag n wallet wouldve cost me SGD239 including shipping....but theres one seller on yahoo, selling the exact same model of my bag at $161, so means, i got the wallet for $30 and its not free...hehe....the actual free gift was actually a laptop sleeve but i dont need that so i requested for the wallet instead which is 20+ cheaper but i need a new wallet more...

so thats why im selling my crumpler away, not using anymore and i dont see anything wrong with doing that....in fact ive been doing that all along...unless its a gift then i keep, else i dont keep things i dont use to collect dust when i can sell and use the money for something else. i dont see why ppl should ridicule or laugh at that just because they dont need to do that. anyways someone's junk is another's treasure...just like the nikon fe2 im looking for which is no longer available in the market....keep on the look out for me eh?

im upset today that my LCA have faults, the counter did not reset....pls produce more LCAs and not refurbished ones....prolly ill get an LCA+ in the near future but for the time being, the counter doesnt matter as long as the shutters work. im also upset cos my fotos will only be process tumoro cos uncle mike had to leave early just now and couldnt process my fotos...waaaa..
anyways merry xmas uncle mike....hope my shots turn out fine....

todaye im alone at home....my homies not home, guess out there partying...anyways merry xmas, i cant wait for later at 2pm collect my processed rolls, weds' movie date, thurs' feast with uncle amat/jah n family, fridays' chill out session at my place + seesha, saturdays' lomotionsg chill out session.

gmorning peeps....gtg first....watch asterix....hahahaha

0 comments: