lovin life

i love ol films.

i love comedies.

i love skateboarding.

i love bikes.

i love (to have) a car(& a license to drive)

i love cameras.

i love singlehood.


my new house mate looks like she could beat me up anytime.

my future looks like its getting interesting.

my figure looks like its expanding.

my dark rings looks like its lightening.

my circle of frens looks like getting smaller.

with the rain at nights and work it looks like id not be skating for sometime.

it looks like im gonna land myslef with another film camera.

looks like im going to get the diana if i have spare cash.

looks like itll be a busy weekend this week.

looks like i cant go bare-bodied n walk around in my boxers only anymore since theres a female in the house.

looks like i gonna have to sleep pretty soon.

looks like im gonna have to say goodbye to the ppl im chatting with.

looks like....bye2...

0 comments: