the last option/resort

i am the last option/resort to certain people...and im so dumb to fall into their schemes...sigh....

anyways put that aside, i had a great time last night, thanks bro....especially adisam for making it possible....friday night skates are rare.....and yest was one of them....almost pull off my kickflips and halfcabs...manage to make my fakie shuvits a little more consistent though.....need practise....i wonder if sheikh is skating tonight....if he is, ill tag along....

sigh....so bored saturday....now that shahreil is married and me being single the rest work shifts and weekends....i need a new batch of single frens...heh...sms mankey out with lin....feel awkward if go out with them kalau melayu cakap, macam tiang lampu...heh...the rest, weekends is when they earn their living and some have family outings.....so here i am at bukit batok...wanna meet mom pon, mom working...
sigh, i guess ill just head back to teck whye and rot my eyes playing ps2....heh...

hope jessie or bird comes back teck whye today, at least got company....heh...can talk cock or learn more about mongolia....heh....bird gave me some advice just now. what he say is true...but at times my heart outwit my brains...thats the shitty part.

kla my eyes get tired easily.....i think ive decided, eye-surgery followed by tkr.

0 comments: