jakarta, solo?

okok....dad ask me to go back solo during my break...hmmm we'll see la kay?... dad says i put on weight....yada, yada, we talkd....me, i love listening...thats where i grasp inspiration, ideas and sorts.....my uncles, my aunties, my granmas....in my aunt's larkin house....huge house, which majority of singaporeans down here can only dream off but possible over there...dad wants me to check for him his stuffs in sg...but he forgot his ic, so mulan gonna scan it and send it to me via msn or something, so that i could use that with the authorization letter....

tired and sleepy....and halfway back to sg, cik-jo asked "diq, drive diq..." hehe too bad i have no class3...he was sleepy and he tot i had class3...heh....

met the guys a little while...tumoro i gotta help shahreil transport his bike over to tampines....tumoro is his wedding and he'll be staying at inlaws for a week....

me im looking forward to the solo-jakarta trip if it does happen....ouh solo is a place . heh.....if he's sponsoring, then ill definitely go....we'll see....heh

gnite peepz...

0 comments: