whale of time...

although our date was kinda simple, it was a great one....

we broke fast at clementi ave4.....my fav chick chop....wasnt as marvelous as i remembered...maybe becos they had many orders.....but anyways the serving is still generous and at $4 its worth it.....annie had rice and chick-chop.....then after break fast and the end of drama-serial, we head to queensway to change the shoe i got for my sis.....we were lucky there were new models, so might as well get the new model....the salesperson was great, my experience at kappa queensway was great.....we went window shopping and i think i need a new pair of specs.....and maybe shoes for attachment?

and....uggh...my clutch is giving me problem....i think id still need to fork out that 100bucks for new clutch......i think i wont use sliding roller anymore cos apparently wat they say is true about ok clutch worn off faster with sliding roller....uggh

anyways....i think id continue tumoro....cos i want to talk with my annie....seee ya..

ouh love ya guys....and love ya annie....

0 comments: