big monsters?

itchy butt me, now still not asleep, tot of sleeping but decided to browse thru singaporebikes classifieds.....itching for new ride...was browsing...a couple of sportsters on sale....hurhurhurhur....but keep telling myself "NO SIDDIQ!, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO, GET A NEW ONE!" hahaha have to edit the tot again and stike out the even if u want, get a new one....cos if i never strike out that one, i think i might lor....still lingering thru the back of my mind though....

some of the delicious bike ive viewed and kinda drooled over.....busa, sportster, ktm525......and that orange fazer with carbon slip ons.....

i already told adil yest, my butt itch for a new bigger monster....but my only worry if i got class 3 i might want to get a car.....then what happen to the big monster....then just now my mind was scheming with evil plans....."BUY THE BIG BIKE, THEN BUY THE CHEAPO SKIPPER....GILERA TRADE IN, THEN GOT MONEY TO BUY CAR ALSO MAH, OUH VESPA LAY UP, KEEP IN HOUSE...." Wah lau.....hehehehe NO, NO, NO, resist...i must...hehehe

wait la, patience la, maybe until at least i draw my full pay..and got my class3, then can consider....ugggghhh....eeeeeee...

0 comments: