inspired

ive always been on the wrong track....NO, NO dont get me wrong, I love nursing, especially psychiatric nursing.....its my other love....no, not skateboarding...i know i can never go pro....its creating...i dont want to call it designing cos to me its more creating.....and im no designer...

im inspired when i read sunday times.....sheikh was featured....and amanda ang...they both pursued what they love to do....and like me, they never had the resources...so they worked to it....and fazli, one of the featured artist worked part-time while pursing music....

i have a thing for doodling, creating and just scribbling on practically everything... i remembered when i painted a silhouette of a skateboarder on my walls with my name on it with paints i bought for merely less than $2.....yes i was trying to be CREATive like i said, i like creating....i drew on my canvas shoes....i got laughed at, at times... and then when computers came into my life...i 'manipulated' fotos....i changed the head of luke skywalker to my head.....hehehe.....then i did somemore...i doodled, i scribbled in class....i painted my first scooter with paintbrush white.....who the hell paints their bike with a paintbrush? I did...hurhurhur.....i still remembered in sec school, where everyone was jamming and stuffs.....i wrote a song at age 15, though i was laughed at, cos it was titled 'Hamburger' hahaha....then i remembered i did a comic book for my english project, "Askmee & CdiQ" two superheroes named after me and a classmate of mine.....i practically enjoyed creating....all sorts....its just sheer, pure enjoyment....then wen i was exposed more to design stuffs, i joined Noise.SG and created my animation which actually got selected and featured in 2005....i was invited lately via e-mail to blog on their site should i have anymore new works....i was tempted to blog about my hallucinate thingy.....but i guess ill wait till it kick off...im already psyched up when sheikh offered to list my shirts online and a fren wanted my 'lucha' tee and another fren wants to use my creations for wedding cards....but first....please read on the next para...

prioritize.....nursing...thats what will bring me into the future...thats my main priority, psychiatric nursing, thats what i want to achieve first.....ill do my 'creations' only when im free.....and when im stable enough i will still do it 'part-time' but perhaps go deeper cos i got the resources to finance myself....

id just want to share my enthusiasm with ppl who read my blog....go pursue what u like but do not forget about responsibilities.....

well, who knows one day ud see 'hallucinate' in major department stores or who knows Noise.sg would feature my works again....who knows, who knows if i never try...
BUT FIRST GO MUGG ON BIO BITCH!

visit

0 comments: