sigh

ok....i might have been to irritating and probably not understanding enough... i dunno, i might've been paranoid, just paranoid....i dunno....watever it is, i am sorry.

i would love to blame the past but its me, its not the past....i have no intention to hurt anyone but if i did, i am sorry.

i think ill just go to bed, what is done, is done.

im considering to get class 3, i might have to depart with something i love but its my decision, nobody have the right to tell me what to do. ill decide soon and roy, ull be such a lucky ass...well, we'll see.....

im eye-ing on four wheels....no more two wheels...although the sight of the red roadking at adil's carpark just now, made my heart stomp awhile......although that roaring ducati that passed by us just now made me want a bigger bike....but i guess id be going for that 4-wheels...but not as yet....only when im a staff nurse......

im not in a pleasant mood either....i just hope annie gets better.....i dunno wat to do, seriously....i like just turned dumb.....

i just want you to know, the whole time im outside with my frens....i kept thinking about u, how ure doing, whether ure feeling better and if it was my fault that u felt lousy, when i saw that baju, i visualized how ud look in it but then i remembered u felt lousy and all i could think of is how u are doing. im not 1bit sleepy right now bcos i am still thinking of u, how u are doing and all. im sorry if i caused u to feel lousy, i really am.

gtg....see ya guys around....monday my clinicals day...i hope the old folks at ward 7a can cheer me up or something......

im just pissed off at dumb guys....thats all.....

0 comments: