love, sweet

i love u sooo much for...
accepting me the way i am,
wanting to sacrifice,
understanding our differences,
wanting a future with me,
making living my life wonderful,
making me look forward to everyday,
making sleepless nights less dreadful,
willing to take the risk with approvals from parents,
changing ur ways to make me happy,
loving me,
making me happy everyday,
showing me what love really is,
and many more, the list could go on....

i only wished....
i met u earlier before u got a religion,
i met u earlier before the girls before u broke my heart,
u are a muslim too,
more ppl have an open mind,
u can be by my side 24/7,
i still have my paternal father with me,
and many more i wished....

watever it is, i hope u know how i feel about u, though this entry might make some puke blood but its how i feel....so i dont care

gotta sleep, see ya guys around. love ya annie.

0 comments: