trust

a major issue in part of my life.....my level of trust has been damaged along my timeline of life.....from even at a tender young age.....ppl around me display acts of deception, lies and many alike......and in my adolescent stage i got into a few relationships that really betrayed my trust. nursing helped me gain some back again... i learn alot from nursing and i hope nobody will try to destroy what im building again.
i trust very few people and when i put that trust i hope they wont take advantage of it.

i think again and again im fated to do psychiatry....some or another it helps me, my mental health and i know itll help me along my journey in life. in life, physical strength is just a part of it, the other part is psychological strength.

and all that has happened in the past has made me psychologically stronger.....

0 comments: