hmm

C for my research test...damn....english so chim....

annie, you made my day.....:)

im struggling with scripts for role-play!

a new deck is going to burn holes in my pocket cos of the price hike....hope tony still have those 74bucks decks....

films are going to burn holes as well cos ive bought over a lomocolorsplash from haiqal and i have the intention to participate and submit some fotos for the event 'tikam-tikam'.

i think i will need new brake pads and tyres soon...that will burn some more holes....

i think.....hehehe ar

today i got a time limit set. im supposed to sleep by 1 am.

maybe thats why the fragmented sentences.

i envy adi and the guys surfing concrete at somerset tonight.

sori sheikh i love that zero or mystery but im tight on budget.

annie reminded me that fasting coming....13th september.

since she reminded, she must come jalan raya with me..heh!

gnite peeps. cheerios....

0 comments: