thnks adil

thnks frens for wanting to help me just now....it was such a silly mistake, i learnt my lesson....

before the test on monday, i told myself, i will not get myself a new deck until payday if i dont get an A....I got a C....

monday i went scouting for decks....but turns out i didnt find something, i really2 like and prices was steep.....

tuesday aku degil....and stupid me tot my ledger balance could be used......i went to tony's get what i wanted and when i was about to pay, declined.....turns out i cant use my ledger yet but i do have 60bucks...i was short of $35. so i called my closest of frens....from shahreil, jabrul, adi, and adil...and some of them could not be reached due to work and stuffs....adi was at work, shahreil had no spare, shahrul too and he's at home, adil was at IMM and he had spare...phew.....thnk adil for saving me....i have spare cash at home, i been trying to save some spare cash......luckily indeed i put aside 50bucks at home with the intention to start a savings.....sigh but i have to use it.....but my coin bank is still untouched...i shall refrain from using it...unless i really have to....right now, i got $75 to survive on until the 25th......that makes about 10days.....saturday i wont be spending any money....and if i keep to less than 7bucks a day, i can make it...petrol pumped already, so shouldnt be a problem. alhamdullilah......syukur.....

ive got another problem in mind actually....but i guess it wouldnt be a problem as time goes by(i hope so).......its regarding race and religion......

0 comments: