things fell into place

ive been recieving alot of attention lately, nope its not that i wear thongs everywhere i go....its a different kind of attention, one i felt years ago....
and i tell u, the feeling is great.......she said the same too.

again as usual, theres always a problem amidst the joy......and for once is a totally new problem, religion, the differences, race i believe isnt a problem.

i asked my classmate who is rather close to me, we bitch about stuffs over msn and sometimes we spill over to personal issues, well she said, if it were her, she wouldnt mind changing, shes a dumbass when it comes to this matter....its easier for her to say cos she's sort of a free-thinker.....

i asked a fren of mine also....ouh shes a muslim....she says dont waste my time if the other party has no intention...

sigh but then again....i got other things to worry like completing my final year of nursing and skateboarding....well not really worry bout skateboarding more like whens the next session dudes...my legs itching to pop kuih lopez.....hurhurhur....

hmm i was watching teevee with mommy, when i saw the animation of gila makan, looks very familiar, can recognise whose work is it....if its not hers then the designer have very similar style...niceness....

speaking of niceness, ive stumbled upon the cartoon, somebody drew years back...i still love it and im gonna have it printed on a tee soon nuff when i have cash for tees.......

ive gotta go....finish up assignments.....my classmates trust me to do my work and i will not betray my trust....well its more about responsibility.

speaking of responsibility, im sorry guys i cant attend the celebration on sunday, i have to study for monday's test, i hope to do well...i really hope so...ive planned my sort of timetable....morning skate and be back by 3pm for final revisions, sleep soundly before midnight and be ready for the test on monday....its not that i dont want to join u guys...u guys too mean alot to me but i have a responsibility to myself and to my friends who signed the bond with me that trusted me to study and do well.....:)

0 comments: