spirulina

the gst package will give me some extra cash to purchase some supplements for myself, being in the health industry and with many2 dieseases emerging...out of no where, i just have to take care of myself, make sure id still be kicking ass or rather balls when im 50.....i knew the goodness of spirulina but i just had to research further so that i wont feel the pinch to fork out cash for them.

i chanced upon this website, 'www.spirulina.com' and i think definitely im getting a bottle or two....one reason to keep me healthy, ive had enough of that 2week plus throat infection, i know i wasnt eating helathy....and i wasnt exercising and probably sleep too, i didnt had enough, thats why i was vulnerable.......i wanna do better this semester, make sure i dont fall ill, and make sure i get more than 1 As or at least a distinction, in my life, ive never had one....itll be an achievement to have one at least. and i wont be too hard on myself even if i dont get one, at least i know i tried....

anyways, do visit the website and probably many more websites as it is being studied worldwide for its goodness and if u think of getting a bottle urself, do tell me, so we can buy together2 then can get freebies and discount...hehehehe.....

0 comments: