drools

looking at singaporebikes.com makes me drool....nope not babes, theres no boobs...oops i meant babes there, its a website for riders selling their bikes n stuffs n forum sharing views, opinions and knowledge...why i drool? the harleys on sale...damn.... im so drooling over them....can imagine me riding one with apehanger handlebars.....anyways, i kept telling myself and resisting the temptation.....i tell myself 'sid, ride ur gilly till at least next year august, then save up for a brand new harley, pay cash or at least half of it......or huge downpayment.....big monsters can wait dude....who knows a sleeker, angrier model of sportster hugger would be coming up....' hehehehe.....having the license to ride big fat ass bikes really draw u to these sites and really tempt u like...ummmm..heheh

today's mom's first day at work at NUH, i know she's bored at home....bored looking at someone's behavior...lazy to work...lazy to find a new job....sounds like me? nope...when it comes to work, i work, be it as a scruffy pizza boy or as a student-nurse presently......i never once dont work and rely on others...even when i went jobless....i find other means of income by selling stuffs online....selling freds bought from mustaffa, selling accessories, my old clothes....

i salute my mom....she raised me up alone before remarrying at my age 13, she worked and supported me since i was 2 and managed to put a roof over my head, our own flat, a 3-room flat, she managed everything.......i sometimes do regret, i never put in 100% effort in my studies.....im smart but im a little playful.....tts why i can pull through even though i skipped classes, i played truant, etc...but wenever i failed, thats when i realise then i pick myself up and buck up.....now i hope i do well in nursing, u know promotions and all......at least id make her happy....i know she always wanted to see her son being a someone, i know its her dream which ive yet to fullfill.......id want one day to bring her to holidays, drive her around and probably get nuff money to pay for her pilgrimage, thats the least i could do i guess....

and i miss my dad, i never really know him...cos i never live with him...well i did only for 2years of my life and i always wonder if he were with me, will he be a good father to me? i never had a dad by my side.....if i have children, id want to hear them say 'i love u dad'.....cos ive never said tt to my own dad.....

0 comments: