mind over matter

i went shopping....forget to get super glue....but its ok......i got most of the stuff, and i got 5toothbrushes cos it was on sale 5 for 8.50, for oral-b its a steal....i too bought something for myself, just snacks....that chachos curry spicy was ultra delicious and banana milk, i just gotta have....heh....

i went skating again......this time round it was a case of mind over matter....i could very well do it.....if i focused and eliminate my phobia, phobia of busting my knee, getting injured in general......when i eliminate those, i ollied clean, no fumbles, clean as hell, i landed so confidently but when the fear or rather phobia sets in....i suck, big time.....i couldnt even do shove its that i used to do..... i could flip but i couldnt land cos i fear of fumbling and of course busting my knee...heh....and i still need music, lamb of god was the motivation just now....i tried weaning off my mp3 but i couldnt....i need the music to focus to eliminate fear......my knee bled again due to the other day's fall....the wound opened up a little but i know itd heal....

and ouh, i need new bearings...my bearings are busted.....and it suck when u got the momentum but u board just slowed down and the speed doesnt justify the height u need to conquer....so bearings it is, come sunday or monday when i get my pay, ill invest in a good set of bearings.....probably speed demons...they rock....

0 comments: