sigh

sid, so lazy over the weekends.....i was down with fever on saturday.....today felt slightly better, did a little revision and spend the rest of my time downloading podcasts.....theres more free podcasts available.....nike, vans, and many2 skateboarding video podcasts....i think ill fill up my ipod pretty soon.....

ive decided...id get tt epson printer....tumoro of the day after....

i rode caramella after so long....and i think id buy 2 spare rims, not chrome ones so i can keep the chrome ones, sayang la all karat start appearing already.....

i was lying down, dreaming, thinking at the same time.....my feet went astray and caused one of the photos tt was pasted on my wadrobe to fall off.....it was a foto of myself lying on the sand and the beautiful blue sky as the backdrop....god i miss the beach.. hey guys.....how bout one of the weekends uh??? or probably CNY....long weekend babe....gi beach ar pls....heheheh
lama siot tak santai kat tepi pantai.....hehehehhe

ok la gotta go.....i miss alot of people today.......ppl like zack....my brother bear...hehehe....haiz.....frens, they come and go...

0 comments: