OH MY GOD!

forget bout ps3 or psp.......listen up.....theres going to be an iphone......macam pda like tt, macam o2....but its from apple... wah lan.......i think i will get it once i have enough cash...... check it out! >>> iphone!

and mac has this wicked accessory to play movies on ur tv wireless from ur mac! but i guess i wont be getting appletvuntil i get myself an lcd display.....whaoh i can imagine how my room would be when i finally draw my full pay......

apple rocks....

woohoo i did good for my drugs classification test....

and ouh just now is the time when i really wish i have a class3 and a car.....as i just ride out of school, it poured heavily, so quickly, i hide my hp n ipod into the compartment, pull out the rain suit and put it on......half way thru my journey, i can feel im already soaked all over....i think its time to get a new raincoat too....i guess ill invest in tt arai which i think cost abt 80bucks this weekend....i was thinking about how expensive it is but then, i think im going to be using it for at least another 2-3years...
so well, yeah its ok to spend...and i think tt arai will last long.....then again must consider my budget.....

in march......tokyo ska paradise orchestra will be performing in sg and im going to tag along with nadzir....anyone else interested? the tix is selling at 58bucks....i think its well worth it cos ive seen their live performances on videos...they rock.....
speaking of which, sadly ill not be watching muse.....biasak la...budget....but hey, i got the dvd from a friend to console myself....heee....and im going to download it into my ipod!......wooohooo....

okok, gotta do some revision....bio is a real killer.....adios.....make love not war....

0 comments: