pink?

wasnt in the pink of health recently and just now i guess it got worse.....im on a roller coaster ride of health.....i think it got worse bcos i overworked myself on tuesday.....i went to the gym on tuesday, no not loose weight or body-building....just to rehab my knee.......restrengthen it....i need legs to be a nurse.....but i guess it was a wrong move as i was just recovering...

ill be having a drug classification test in a few hours time....and ouh my headache is not helping me remember better......

i think i need to continue my supplements.....i use to take spirullina, it helps.....i was less sick back then although i work myself to the bones back then......sometimes i think i am too dependent on supplements but im not, when i analyse properly, its my poor diet and my sedentary lifestyle........so i guess if i take care of my diet and exercise i wouldnt be too dependent on supplements right?........

my fren shahreil has passed his class3 congrats.....and he already am trying to sell away his bike.....sigh......less and less frens riding.....me, i think ill be riding for a long time, until i get a family.....although im pretty much looking forward to a class3 and a car, it think its more economical and convenient on a bike though u get wet on rainy days and burnt on hot days.........but me being brought up in a not so luxurious life, i would only purchase a 4-wheeler when necessary......

gnite frens...need to sleep more....give a chance for all the tissues and cells to recuperate & repair itself.....i havent had sound sleep for sometime....cheers....sweet dreams....

0 comments: