sigh....

its like ive known her forever....its like we've been together for so long....and funny we have alot more in common than i expected....i think its call fate....

im so relaxed with her.....its like as if im going thru some kind theraphy whenever im with her, im so calm, although like she said, i think too much but still, i think calmly.......after all, i did ask her to be my drug...

im not a paranoid android wen im with her...no worries....more like just plans.... and plans...and plans....we think alike.....i think that goes with the saying great minds think alike....hahahaha....

i cant wait to be hearing from IMH......i think tt job is my future....i think id love the job....it helps me in away...it helps me to keep me awake and it tells myself not to think too much or ill be like them....hahaha....

i saw the group of harleys roar past me last night, its like purposely making me drool....i dunno why...but i still think harley is cool....provided its not those pakcik2 wanna be who rides it.....hahaha....the image of the harley is supposed to be associated with big burly individuals or those hardcore, toughie image not some fat, beer bellied, flabby pakcik2...just ruin the bikes reputation....hahaha......sorry no offense but tts what i feel.....

my dear, sorry i fell asleep last night...i was tired i guess....and sleepy...i slept soundly, no dreams.....hehehe...love ya lots....

0 comments: