24th april is mom's bdae

happy bdae my dearest mom, hope ud like the watch i bought u......

i am cleaning my room now until i start sneezing away at the dust around me, so here i am on my computer as bob marley is wailing on my speakers......

i realised that i have an expensive taste for hobby...i tend to like stuffs that are expensive, like motorcycles, photography, games and gadgets......but my paycheck doesnt allow me to have some of those.....in fact i have to give up some cos i need to start saving....hopefully, wen im stable and all and probably wen my paycheck reach at least 2k, id love to own a car but due to its impracticality, i guess a harley would be fine, those fat ass rude choppers....but then again, a ktm540 supermoto would be nice too...
hmmm....i guess, im outgrowing small bikes....but still id go for unconventional motorcycles...hmmm.....dreaming is nice....can feel those engines vibrating, the roar of those phat engines....grrr....hehehe

dreaming is nice but making a dream a reality is even better.....and god knows im on my way to do that, although i might be slower from some ppl....i still feel shahreil is the luckiest of the lot....a good job(he's even making money off freelance assignments) and good soon to be wife....sigh...wat else can u ask for....

i feel a need to pick up a skill that might be useful and might bring in some dough too...ive always wanted to pick up photography..hmm mebbe wen i have a little bit of spare cash....mebbe....but meanwhile, i guess ill pick up cost-less skills... i saw this "threadless-tees" they have all sorts of t-shirts tt sells, seriously sells and the designs are what i could come up with....but then again, theres too much competition in this line in sg....anyways ill do wat i like, id start off with one for TAGS(twist and go scooters) my new few months old scooter club....ill come up with something, silk-screen or hand paint my own tee n wear it one day and see wat they says....:)....

gotta bet back to cleaning up before my butt get glued to the stool that shahreil bought me for my bdae......

0 comments: