i need to save up...

i actually pull out from the leo vince exhaust system reservation bcos i think i dun really NEED it.....and i NEED to save up......for something else......for myself...my future...sorri guys for troubling u all....i hope its not much of a problem to strike off my name from the reservation list......

i gotta start to be more disciplined.....have to budget myself and probably have to start bringing food from home to work.......and mebbe less movies....mebbe just once a week....:)....

i think somehow u woke me up yest thru our conversation.....love ya...true nuff, im weak with temptations and i tend to spend when i have the money......i guess im going to start another bank account, this time round, no atm cards even if i have, id let mom keep it....any suggestions for which bank i should save in?....

alright, gotta get ready for work....tts all folks...

0 comments: