saturdae....

nenek, sorry sidek lupa la....nasib baik cik timah sms...hehe....my grandma is going off next week, to mecca.....so they sorta held a doa selamat for her and my two uncles.....my stepmom came from indo just to attend it but she have to go back tommorow and wulan my sister didnt come cos she started work oredi....i faced some unfamiliar faces and of course my aunts n uncles n cousins whom i see only once a year....its good to get together with the family....my nenek told me my dad is better now, he's starting to send money for my 2 younger siblings......before i left, nenek hugged me, can feel tt somehow im still like macam her fav. grandchild...hehehe

ouh my uncle were trying to tell me not to switch to nursing cause ill waste my dip in mech eng.....but hey, ill go back to eng if i really didnt get into nursing...my aim is to be a lecturer one day.....if i can discipline myself to get good grades and hopefully get sponsored for a degree...and so on...

i think my bike needs servicing and change of brake pads and probably adjustments to the shocks...n i need to go to viacom on monday....speaking of which monday is mom's birthday.....gonna suprise her...

went out with my baby jus now, she's fluish...but we really enjoyed the movie i must say...and i just found out, we like the same drink, guess wat, teh halia...mine i prefer teh o halia....hehe cool...and guess wat, she likes maggie goreng too... coolness....oh nurse yani saw us jus now.....but she was shy to approach us....so she msged me just now....hehe....

now ive got to refrain from overspending...i must start saving....little by little pon jadilah...heheh......skit2 lama2 jadi bukit kan...

ouh i hope ud get well soon dear....monday we go out kay?...gnite dear...swt dreams...

0 comments: