wat was i thinking man..

frankly, im not the party kind, my way of unwinding is chilling and talking rot at the neighbourhood coffee shop and wat i used to do with my ex, laze by the beach.... but yest was sumthing different...i went to MOS with my buddies....cool...happening but still i cant let loose...

i think out of all of us, its boy and me who cant really let loose a 100% somehow we are still stiff.....adil, whoah he got the moves i must say......and certainly he can flirt alright....shahreil....hehehe can see he's not a clubber but he did enjoy himself. raimie...the abg2 clubber type....leo, like as if he's in his world of his own, me & boy just wanna have fun but not totally comfortable....hehehe

anyway MOS is a place to be....believe me, ive never seen a club so huge before.... theres even an escalator inside....zahidah, u dunno wat u just missed, shouldnt have gone to take the car....i told ya...heheheh

i dunno wat it is but im single and some ppl are like treating me like one criminal, like as if i did a major crime, cmmon, im single.......i did not lie, at least...

sorri boys i cant join for bangkok...its cos i dun wanna take the risk....id love to join, frankly i do....but i dun wanna be broke wen i come back, cos i dunno how much id be getting for my next pay and bike maintainance coming up, belting, tyres, insurance etc.....if we were to stick to going in april, maybe i could make it...

next time maybe yeah?....seriously....

anyways have fun guys.....tell me bout it when u come back.....cheers...

oh i learnt one thing, boy, booze does not bring ur fever down...hahaha...

0 comments: