my advise

my advise to some ppl out there, dun fucken provoke me, dun be a kaypo..... u never cared, so dun be a kaypo.....understood?.....

things wouldnt happen if u claimed what u are.....ure just full of shit...

heee....fierce sak abg nie....well, sometimes need to let out wats inside... wat i feel, wat comes to my mind....

i hate pressure....but tts wats keeping me alive......last minute decisions..urggh...
im not a real risk-taker anymore.....i would evaluate, consider the consequences and think ahead....maybe thats bcos paranoia is consuming me......at the same time, i feel im a little more wayward crazier....how is that possible i do not know....

girls, why cant u ppl be more predictable?....ur kind is like a mind-boggling puzzle..
one minute ure this, the next ure not, then back again...well, watever....

bangkok or not.....sheesh.....on such a short notice, its hard to decide, bangkok is well deserved considering ive been a good boy for more than a year, ive never left singapore(except to jb of course)....ill wait till tonight......looks like ill have to survive on free loafs and rejected goods again...heee......

in life i learned one thing......its ok to fail, but to not try is a big regret....
its all thru experience....believe me.....

0 comments: