skin n bones...

i knew there was something, wen i started talkin with my colleague abt the stall tt i usually ask the boys to buy me food.....but i just took it as a flashback....teehee..
my collegue, said probably i was lousy...heeehehe...well, watever....

anyways, congrats...for privacy's sake i shall not mention to whom im congratulating but im happy for ya....

heartaches, there will always be...cos in my 26 years of age, tt was the only one ive ever had....seriously...

before i end this entry, id like to apologise to miss nursey, cos i feel a little guilty, cos i never told the whole truth.....and ive never kept anything from ppl i love before...but this time i did...but my frens told me its ok, im not doing anything wrong....:) i hope not....

well guys, i just hope tt the path im following thru this 2006, will bring me there.. and i hope oh chris, pls dun go back on ur words...cos im looking forward to the april trip....

will update ya guys later...

oh i forgot to mention one big fat joke....ramli said to me, sidek takmo bukak balik spuloh inci....i said im old, i mellowed down, i enjoy scooters butid rather be an individual, he said but ten inch was there even before sog......i said, nuthin to be proud off....everyone left already and wats left is the founder who never move along with time but decide to stay put on his interests, passion, watever u call it....

k gtg guys...c ya...

0 comments: