she told me to walk this way.

bored, single, nothing to do.....frens at work...or out with their other half..... me ive picked up a hobby i left a couple of years ago after i fully commit to a someone. those who are close to me would've remembered warstylez 'graffitized' on my bedroom walls and my name 'sid' on my bedroom door.....ive painted my walls eversince but now i guess its going to be filled up again as it becomes a practising canvas for me.... another canvas is the bukit batok skatepark....ill put my sketches to life when i got bucks to spare to indulge in yet another hobby that needs money. im spraying out my cash into fumes that makes the walls colourful....im not good as those freaks out there who can actually paint a potrait by just using mere spray cans in shades of black and white. they are freaks....i admire them...their skills...but they've been at it for years...me, wats important is im keeping myself occupied and enjoying myself..... i 'write' alone, ppl watch, ppl smile, ppl comment....im shy cos im not good and my pieces are not 'clean'.....

currently im sourcing out for cheap but good paints....so that i can practise more and im investing in a face mask, ask i do not want to harm my health.....

a hobby is wat u need, when ure alone.....me ive got a couple now and im fucken happy, cos some of them do not require anyone else to tag along...u can do it yourself.....its like some form of soul searching when ure expressing yourself on that concrete canvas.(u can view my pieces @ myfotopages)

new year approaching.....i see ppl prospering, i see ppl progressing....am i gonna jump on to the bandwagon, certainly..... as we speak, im thinking of ways...and ways.
but im being difficult, cos i wanna be succesful doing the things i like. imagine uncle eddie from GOSPORT and tt fellow from MIZ29.......they are somewhere and they are doing things they love.....oh ya another great example, imagine AHJOO and ABGJAS. you wont get sick and tired of tt kind of jobs....firstly you are doing wat u like, secondly ure bringing in the dough home.....

it could be endless, if i speak on about tt aspect of life......i just want the best for myself. some might judge me, thinking im not concerned at all about my future, it is bcos they do not see my efforts, do they see what i do behind closed doors? like my banner, im nobody, dun judge, know me.

0 comments: