look at the stars...

if the stars were to shine at me........

anyways, good news, sia-engineering called me up, they need my educational certificates but the catch is, im not being called up for an engineering position but rather a trainee tech with them.....im doing some research on the company with a fren of mine whom has been there for quite sometime, ill decide if i were to be offered a position that is similar to his. cos im thinking of nursing....but then again, whichever comes first and as long as theres a future for me, ill grab it. as they say, time and tide waits for no man......

its been a long time since ive missed someone and i actually am missing someone right now.....she'll be going KL for 4 days.....i remembered the last time when i miss someone that was when i was in taiwan....we would be on the fone for almost everyday which cost me $700 but i did not care much back then....

i feel that ive grown smarter and wiser....well isnt that the same? watever it means but i feel that way.....though i feel, i do not totally....give my trust that easily.
its not that i dun trust but i just dun wanna hurt myself again, like i did....until im certain, im 101% sure, then ill give 101% effort and what ive got....till then, ill just let time or rather nature takes its course......cheers pals...

0 comments: