urrghhh

frustations....tts wat i feel....

my wrist, my left one, hasnt recovered.....i cant do my regular 100 a day routine.... urrghh.....feeling flabby....temptations...my mind is weak....fried chickens, so tasty, spaghetti....the tomato sauce mmm so enticing.....arrrgghghhh.....

boredom.....unsure, indecisive.....unclear.....why isnt life like reading a book?...

penniless....making means and ways to scrimp and save......overspent, a little...as a result, no holiday for me........as result, in sunny singapore i am for my bdae..... need a new travelling buddy.....anyone?....hehehe...prolly next year....

decisions galore....if i were to start on a traineeship program or a 2year diploma thingy or a part time degree, i have to sacrifice one of my treasures....but if possible id rather not.....i wont pawn anymore treasures of mine.....

wishes after wishes......of course everyone wants to be rich but i wanna be happy rich...not just rich....get it? but im neither now....:(....oh SIA pls gimme a call again and tell me im in!....speaking of which if im in, i might be moving in with my uncle either in tampines or bedok.......so, goodbye it is westside, hello eastside. frankly speaking, i never liked eastside.....i dunno why but ive grown up in the west and the west ppl are very different from ppl of the east...seriously....its like being in another country......but for the sake of my future sacrifices again.....:) if i do shift, id miss the boys the most, the regular hang out at alif's...the talking cock session n kopi alif.....sob, sob.......ill be having no frens in the east!.......but im very sure id be coming back to the west at least once a week....:)
the boys were there wen im at my rock bottom down.......cheers....new years approaching all the best....

another thing, i dunno how to break the news to my fellow colleagues, i feel bad, suddenly they are like nice to me....my boss jokes with me now.....my colleague actually offered me a slice of bread with planta.......suddenly, everyones being nice to me,joke with me....its like they know wats coming...uggh shit.....but i gotta do what i gotta do, remember canadian pizza? i wasted more than a year of my life for waiting for my boss to open a new store, i actually waited for things to happen back then cos he said, he will put me in charge, me being money minded as always thought it was a business opportunity for me, i could gain experience and start my own.... up till now, he still hasnt got anything kick started.....so see, theres a reason i stayed at 6th avenue for tt long.....

0 comments: