fucken weird

today, i was sleepy tired n more....but it seems that i enjoy my work today, cos i did more of reorganizing, making sure the displays are satisfactory or nice or even better excellent, i kept reshuffling the xmas goodies to ensure it attracts customers to buy. suddenly i sorta enjoy my job....i ensured i have enough stocks, i ordered items and i even stayed a lil later to ensure everythings ok before rushing to keep everything before i prepare to head home, somehow working today gave me a sense of satisfaction to what i did.

its sad though that i dun quite enjoy this job most of the time and i drag myself to work counting hours to knock off time but at times like today, i enjoyed myself and im satisfied. im looking for another job meanwhile...theres openings in the engineering sector, something i wish to do....if else fail, i will try for nursing. i realised i need to be independent and prepare myself in the event if i were to be alone when i grow up from young to middle-age to the golden years....i gotta be prepared. there are relatives who are left alone when they are old but being independent and having alot of savings, surviving alone is a breeze, though i do not know how lonely it can get when you're at that ripe age.

the reality is, i dont wanna be alone, being almost 26 years old, ive been thru a quater of a century....seeing my frens & cousins my age getting hitched, shopping for wedding rings doesnt worry me for the present but for the future instead. loneliness doesnt bother me now much cos i have loads of frens....im only worried about the future, thats all....

anyways, im more concerned about my future right now, being financially abled and to have the spending power....thats where im aiming for...

0 comments: