WTF!

just got TWO disappointing email...here it goes.....

email no 1.
Hi Guys,

I have some bad news to tell you all. It's been a terrible 2 weeks for me. To cut it short, SANA has decided to pull out of the project. Hence, we will not be able to continue with the anti-drug theme. We have decided to postpone the graffiti work till next year when we have found another partner to work with.

Life is such that things do not always happen the way we planned it to be. I'm quite upset that this happened as I feel that I've let down all of you who have put in your time and effort to design the wall. More importantly, the youths who have signed up the help spray the wall will also be disappointed.

I would love to work with you all again next year when the project is ready to go again. Right now, I have to say I'm very sorry to all of you. Do keep in touch! I hope you will continue to chase your dreams and do well in school! If there are ways I can assist you, please let me know ok!

--
Cheers,
Candice Chiew

email no2.

Sorry I have to reschedule another time. This Thursday's appointment has
to be postponed.

Kind Regards,

Tirso Garcia
Executive
Network Marketing
MTV Networks Asia

0 comments: