actions speaks louder

without actions, my thoughts are nothing....without actions, my decisions are fucken hard to make, without effort, none can move....i gotta take the power back.....my weakness, i tire after work, and i wasted hours napping and relaxing, gotta be back like few months back, where my schedule is back to back....interview after work, graf after interview, alip after graf, then only i sleep, that routine is repeated and replaced with other activities, im at home only to sleep.....and i feel more alive that way........activities have slackened(is that the way to put it?) no more strt soccer, scooter boys bz, gilera boys too, avneesh busy with his foreign graf artist, yani bz with work, me bz with stupid christmas promotions, hampers n sorts......sheesh......

i cant wait to lay my hands on the walls of the street soccer court, ive left my marks at the bukit batok skatepark. im sketching very hard now, trying to come up with something nice and extraordinary for the walls.....after all im gonna appear in media, cant shame myself right?.....its one week away before we start painting....and me, i havent come up with anything satisfactory yet. this is another chance to showcase my abilities, i dont want to call it talent cos i dont think i have one compared to many.....but just check out the court at ulu pandan after 3rd december...

i cant wait for the last week of december, ill start starving myself now, saving up for a mini holiday in malaysia at tanjung balau, a fren said she surfed there....cool eh? and the waves is like a notch below kuta@bali........i hope i have enough money for my 1week of leave.......and i hope theres someone tt will tag...bb boys, dun go KL la....go balau we can surf.....i still have yet to master surfing...:)

lastly, i wish u idiots whom i hate are computer literate....cos i wanna express wat i feel about u....if only u were literally dumb...itll be more peaceful, ur sarcasm and words just pisses me off and ure giving mom heartaches....u bastard dun let this five sided fistagon meet ur face aight?.....dun push my limits, i can do things ive never done before, those whos been with me long would know....

0 comments: