imsick

im sick, im sick and tired of being who i am. it hurts me, so bad, that if i were to bleed, itll bleed profusely so quickly id run dry. my thoughtfullness, my nature jus doesnt help me out. i wanted a dream, i wanted a direction, i always end up caring for others but not me. can i swap places please, with someone else? someone else who's more bold, daring and aggressive. im not aggressive, im too emotional, my nature is too weak for comfort. can i please swap places, anyone who'd like to take over my place. i shout at ppl, i argued but i end up giving in even though i know im not at fault. but in the end do they even notice? i dont even ask to be appreciated. i just ask for some face.

work in awhile, i dun feel like going, i feel like taking rides, feel the breeze in my face, stop by the sea or somethin, watch the waves meet each other and the birds soar freely in the God created sky.i wish i could, i wish i might but ive got too much things to do, so little time. sometimes hopes are just there for me to see, not to touch, hold or even feel. im devastated, sad over dunno wat. i hate whining but its u verivicious, my blog the only one who'd listen to me religiously.

im just ur creation O' Mighty one, i appreciate wat u have given me and i hope i can be stronger. i still need direction, i still need U to steer me.

my life has yet to reach that steady plateau, its still climbing the steep slope. before i could reach some gravels cos me to slip down and bring me back lower. when oh wen will i reach that flat surface? where i can lay back, stare at the blue sky and feel free. noone around me on my own, the air, the sky, the sun.....

my heartaches, i wish u are a living thing that can answer and comfort me. i wish i could, i wish i might. i wish there were angels to come to my rescue, singing me lulabies so that i feel comforted.....dreams...are only made to be dreamt off, for me at least but i do still want to make some a reality.

0 comments: