everyone wants a time machine

i was telling shahreil how i wished i could turn back time and study wat i really wanted, make real choices on my own and probably change my future....he simply said everybody wants a time machine....true indeed my fren...i too wished i had one.

but as time cannot be rewound, or the past could not be changed, its best we work on the present and for the future...ive made plans like i did before but this time round id like to make a 100% accomplishment of my plans....itd take time but i hope id be there soon.

i so want a degree and start my own business upon saving enough money, i dont wanna loan the whole amount, its too risky. mimi suggested i started with a home business, i agreed with his suggestion, will do just tt next year, i hope, if nothing crops up. at the same time id like to pursue a degree and get that driving license. seems like this time round my new year resolutions has been set way earlier.

1st day of ramadhan, went with a breeze, probably bcos of work...it kepts me occupied and the hunger pangs weren't just there...only slight thirst....alhamdullilah...

cmmon john, or whoever incharge, give me that phone call now and tell me a good news.

0 comments: