the holy mth of ramadhan

i guess this is the perfect time for me to save up and finally clear all the debts i have....i dunno how long oredi have i calculated over n over again, to suit my budget. this year i have to give out zakat...im earning oredi...im putting aside all $2 notes i have.i guess im not buying the baju this year...i dun think id be celebrating... hari raya is mostly a happy occassion for many but mine has been a sad one for the past few years...but my wonderful frens however without fail provide me with joy and laughter for that brief day out with them yearly.

i know my fate will change some day, im no fortune teller....but i can tell id have a happy life soon after.....i can feel it within me....i can sense, i can dream of it...

i find that im much mellow this days, i talk lesser, i offend ppl less....i listen more... even though sometimes i don't really agree with what a fren is saying but being a fren, its natural to provide a listening ear as i know how it feels and how much weight it would be off my chest if someone listened to me.

i hope id be a better person soon...im trying to channel my anger & frustations to something positive...this negative energy is trapped within me, im finding a way...i hope i do.

my boss told me off for something my staff did not do. i just kept quite nod my head and agrees to him even though i partially disagree to his views, its amazing how i never retaliate just now...probably, i cant be bothered, probably im mature enough....it took awhile for the anger to subside, i breathe heavily, letting out the fumes at each breath, continued with my work and it slowly went off....

i still dream of getting a place with that company, itll be marvelous, i hope...im waiting for their call regarding my work and ill grab that opportunity to ask for a place. wish me luck frens.....:)

0 comments: