.........

just abt 20minutes ago, i was almost sleepy....now im wide awake, my heart aches and my eyes all teary....does it pay to be a nice guy? no it doesnt....does it pay to be honest? no it doesnt.....

i shall not elaborate....u went back on ur word....ill stick to deal...tts tt......its up to him to make me decide......but being who i am, ill give u back the agreed amount, the not agreed one...tt depends...but the way u put it, u know wat? i hate u too. i never did but now i really do. and if u want to u can start hating me now.

thks for the heartache, thnks for the headaches, thnks for the sleepless night u provided. i shall not rake the past but i sweat my ass off for u, u dig a grave for me and now u want to create a hell hole for me. thnks a billion for ur help. thnks.

this ramadan, i hope i get some guidance and i hope i can get a better job..... and if he opens my heart good for u....

i dunno why but i guess im a material for ppl to push around...i guess so.... everyone seems to enjoy to push me ard...with me, after they left me and probably in the future.....is it so much fun? is it so enjoyable? funny thing now is i dun feel so much that im fucked up....cos i know im not....i know i could but i hadnt been...

theres endless of things to talk about...and i wish i had someone to talk to....i wish i hadnt been stubborn and found someone to talk to...at times like this i really need someone to lighten this weight on my chest........

no wonder the bad omens for the day......woke up fluish, twisted my wrist, saw my ex gf n family, my stocks ran out, and now this....wats next? im prepared......

0 comments: