my weekend was a blast

saturday......
shagged from work.....met sharil at the carpark...he was off for some wedding convoy thing...he asked me along......i said to myself why not...free meals...hahaha..... it was a blast....riding in a convoy with probably 20 vespas and abt 10 harleys.....its been a long time since i did that and it was a blast......we end up hanging ard at abg jas' new workshop.....talking about vespas and trips and etc....i think im gonna do up my next bike at abg jas...he's workmanship is pretty good..... it was the best saturday so far....can sense my life will be better....

sunday.....
the flu bug struck me....slept till 5pm....didnt do anything much, my rooms in a mess cos i have to reorganize since ive got the 24inch teevee from my uncle.....cant wait to modify my ps2 so that i can play need for speed underground in the comfort of my own bedroom...and probably can ask shareil to join me.....:).....coolness.....

i think its great to be single.....but i cant stay single all my life....so might as well make full use of it while it lasted.....:p.....i think i might be following abg jas to bali...to look for vespa stuffs...that if im not shy to tag along...he said most probably the trip to bali will be after raya......i cant tag to thailand in august cos im still under probation....after raya, i can oredi take leave, so shudnt be a problem.....coolness....>YEAY!

0 comments: