great day...

hmmm laze ard till noon...before i bathe n got ready for my oral exams...hehe i have a dip but why take o levels?....the answer cos i wanna get into teaching...n my languages were bad....so im just trying to improve there...n secondly, self satisfaction....but then, i screwed up....nervousness took over me....and probably bcos we've been speaking broken malay all along...

other than that screw up, the rest were pretty fine....made frens with fellow candidates....and they were shocked im turning 26 soon...they tot i was like 20.... then another person did not believe i was turning 26, ai's fren lynda...she never did asked my age before until today....she tot i was abt their age all along....22...hehe..
hehe coolness...but i wish i was really 20 or 22....cos i wanna amend all the mistakes ive done, so wen im really 26, id be better off...hehehe....

went back home...laze again....refuse to clear up my messed up room...cos i was jus feelin lazy...switched on the comp....chat with yati....about my misfortunes... gee i never knew she could talk so much.....hehe...then as she went off, jaja went online..
she told me of her accident...sigh pity her....if a guy were to have a scar on his face, itll not be so bad...but she's a girl....feel sad for her....but lucky enough theres nothing broken or something worse.....take care jaja....

soccer session....i missed last week's session....today, only the 8 of us, just nice for 2 teams of 4.....i played forward istead of my usual defense....tried shooting alot of times...but legs just hasnt got enough power....there was one shot that was so close to the bar...shit...missed....then as we were shagged out....the new guy who joined us request to play until another goal....n there he passed me the ball....wham goes my right foot...hits the bar and it went in.....2nd goal so far...n i hope still counting...hehehe....leo said..."eksyen seh...." ala kasi chan la, aku bukan slalu score...heheheh......

tumoro work afternoon...with federick...yeay....he teaches me alot...i like working with him...learn more stuffs...no wonder he got top ten again this year....congrats dude.....and oh, omel....see ya tumoro aight?....and adil...good luck with the interview....hmm the rest of ya....have fun yeah?....my moods up today way up high...

0 comments: