paths

early in the morning....an old fren, zahidah, gave me a call, hows life an all....im fine with that...then she start asking if im still interested in engineering, of course i am...its just that i wasnt given an opportunity....i believe i would like it better in engineering......but i oredi took a different path....but now ure asking me about engineering.....i dun wanna think about it for the moment at least for 6 months or so....i would want to be in engineering but even stupid seagate who claimed ive been shortlisted has yet to call me up for an interview.........she was talking about lin how she lupakan kawan.....ah...shes like that so why bother....frens come and go mah..

i wanna to be a millionaire...thats the line that started cesspit's song.....so do i.. but i know its rather hard to reach there...but i would love to try.....so pals who see me counting and counting...thats why....i got a dream....but me counting not because of that but rather how to survive this month.....

dreams....i dreamt my fren whose doing sales is now a lawyer...i dunno how he get there....hahah but its farnie...to see someone like him being a lawyer...but anyway if its real, its his success and i salut him....id like to be successful one day to..
in this world u might not know.....ur future might change any moment at a slight incident etc.......so ill remain open and keep my my open towards success.... and shall not shut myself down that i have no hope down here....as long as im alive, the game hasnt ended.....

0 comments: