yawn.....

im feeling so lazy and irritating today...irritating is a form of enjoyment for me today and when im tired of it and theres no one else to piss off, i just wanna lie on my comfy bed n shut my eyes....but then....the weather is so warm, that i kept sweating as i lay down...hoping that my cheap fan will cool me down...sheesh here am i, up again sweating n unable to sleep...hahah...wake up sid, do some exercise, ure gaining the pounds back oredi.....and stop going to the kitchen for your own good...harharhar... im so useless....i think ill start loosing weight again wen i finally start work......cant wait for that, cos speaking of work, ive already planned a holiday in december n ive asked the december babies to join me, they agreed....but its only thoughts...see how la, if the money is there, then we'll go...!...yipidee.....wherever it will be!

0 comments: