monday's mixed feelings....

-monday started with a shocking news, ard's dad passed away....but i had to carry on my -usual hunting....my condolences goes to aisha, ard & family....

+in the afternoon janet called, stating my salary & that i required to come for a medical check up as i have been accepted for the position...yipree.....

-i didnt managed to catch kingdom of heaven cos there wasnt tickets for me....:(

+ai, agreed to print out the forms for me, i didnt have to drag my lazy ass to MOE!

+watched star wars again, with rashid, shahreil & yati for the 2nd time....yeay, never got sick of it...

-i cant resist temptations, i ended up eating 2 prata kosong...urgghh!

-was teased by some girls at the void deck, no mood, sleepy.. n they disgust me with their behaviour...which era are they in anyways?

-tumoro i have to wake up early for the medical check up...

good nite peepz....c ya ard...

3 comments:

GumGum said...

teased by girls?? woot. usually it's guys teasing girls eh.. hah

Four Wheels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Four Wheels said...

yup cos, i was alone mah & thats why i got disgusted....