weekends unearthed

i need a new specs......scratches are starting to show in the lenses......

sunday, so warm, so hot, so sweaty, so boring.....so....lazy......

yesterday again as i become a 'delivery man' whose being exploited, i left for tanglin mall wanting to explore on my own, reliving the times when i always go out roaming on my own......the crowd didnt help me much....i couldnt browse thru the flea market easily as kiasu singaporeans being so jus themselves rushing, pushing against one another... i moved on as always when things doesnt seem good to further explore the area singaporeans call town when its just actually buildings for ppl to splurge their hard earned money....but i was forced to make a journey back as the sight of tps wasnt inviting. along bukit timah, there was more....i rode acting cool n calm....i do not fear them, i fear the tickets they like to ride........ i stopped just before turf city, giving osman a call, hoping he would be at turf city n can provide me company & entertainment at where they usually race their cars...but, sigh its almost dark n they are home already....shahreil was tired from work and the rest, probably busy with their other half.....at times like this, i wish i had a job that can let me work wen i feel bored, so at least money's coming in when enjoyment is hard to find.

my father in jakarta has been calling me for the past few days, even my step mom.....its as though they want me to stay with them there.....the tempation is great but im wise enough to think, so don't worry peepz, im not about to leave SG yet.....i have yet to return something to my mom, ive always wanted to send her to the holy land on my expenses, i mean she's been with me since i was two n she took care of me singlehandedly for 11years....

sometimes i wish i had a brother who's ard my age, where i can speak to n would understand what im going thru...but im thankful enough i got frens like shahreil... who provides me company, advice and thoughts that are helpful to me......nights are spent at his place playing computer games as the internet is becoming more & more boring & stagnant.

i made a sale last night, GOD didnt want my funds to run dry, so he told this guy to buy my evo7, no its not a real car, its one of my toy cars.......and yes one day i want a sports car but not just any sports car, a modded up original mini!

i guess im the only one with a blog that has so much to write everyday.....gd bye frens...hope uve enjoy ur weekends.....:)

0 comments: