almost shut down

i almost shut down my pc, wen i realised i havent jot down on my little online diary...yeye...hehe.....

training was pretty ok until it gets boring and the stupid aunties asked stupid questions. im starting to feel the responsibilities of being a supervisor, when they kept saying anything press the buzzer for the TL(thats me the supervisor aka team leader) sheesh.. we are like heros for the cashiers........or rather the scapegoat..... 8 hours was rather long....i hope tumoro not as boring...but doris said her brother said itd be tough cos its memorising the whole day, and cashiering...ull be standing most of the time...ugggh!....nvm that at least most of the brainless peeps wont be around....i got a feeling id not like ntuc...but im keeping it positive...and im keeping my mind straight earn money....to make someone's dreams come true....as u know my bike is half paid....if i pay the other half by say november, someone will get engaged....i want that to happen, well actually to relieve myself of loans and debts.....

today 28th june lysda celebrated her 20th bdae....i had no gift for her...and i never attend her bbq last saturday...the least i could do was sing her a bdae song....im glad she appreciated it....wish u all the happiness gurl.....dun forget to wish me back on my bdae..harharhar....

met jabrielingahe, jabrulingahe, mr & mrs mankey and adil(shit cant think of a name for him!).....short session at alifs...but the laughters provide some colours to the bored day...ehheh.....

chatted with hidaya n her fren faizah...the gossip kakis...hahaha.....they never fail to instill some laughter in our conversations....u guys are my latest gossip pals on msn....harharhar....

oh i was looking forward to eat lunch at aisha's parents' stall...but her dad was sick and they'll be closing for a week......i miss that yellow gravy thingy...lemony thing...wat was it called?...oh well not my rezki...anyway, pakcik, get well soon yeah....dun smoke anymore la...:)

gnite peeps gotta go, update ya again tumoro.....oh mom(she knows im dead broke cos ive been selling away my shoes n stuffs) gave me 50bucks katanye buat sangu keje....tima kasih mak......sayang mak.....nanti didiq dapat gaji, blanja mak makan eh.....:)...kish2.....:)

0 comments: