smear me with ur black ink.....

it appears that though we are frens now, we still fight....over small matters, i gave in but it appears that what i do is such a huge crime...i compromised but u disagree. im sorry, i understand, thats why i gave in but if u thought otherwise, you are wrong, my thoughts are pure...ikhlas it would be in arab.....but its ok, its over anyways..

i dun intimidate ppl, n i never ever in my life make ppl feel inferior compared to me, if i did, i never meant it, it was accidental...no one is perfect. all i know is im not that evil but maybe vicious at times but with truth....

anyways, today, spent the afternoon with adil at the beach...its been a long time since ive been there...sentosa....in the last couple of years, ill be at the beach at least once a month...and at less busy times, almost every week....but nowadays, going to the beach is a rare ocassion, so its normal that i want to capture this moments on my dg..
later in the night met shareil n his yati...dinner together, jln2 & of course the normal fooling ard at toys 'r' us......this is one of the few weekdays that i had so much fun.....80 images captured on my dg...can u believe that...thnks guys... u all made my day....

in the afternoon while waiting for the rain to stop, NTUC called me offering me a position as branch supervisor, my interview's on friday....i wanna check it out....instead of turning down the offer flat like hmv, who knows the pay is ok...
once i start working a normal stable job again, ill pay off all my loans ASAP and probably i wanna take over shai's super 4......c how ar...cos im not a road bike person actually, except for vespa ar.......oh friday too, prolly, im going down with shida n rashid to the middle east council, to try our luck for jobs over there... if i got any...JACKPOT! hehehehe......then ill come back prolly in 1-3years time, will buy a house or rent & live on my own...i always wanted to do that..for certain reasons...

june is coming...here comes class2!

until then, c ya guys ard....adios.....

0 comments: