its never too late...

met aisha, she needed the camera....walked around, grabbed a hot red studded belt for myself cos it was a steal....5bucks....hung out with the guys until late where shareil joined us, played stupid games, laughters, jokes and making fun of each other...it was to us, a form of entertainment, cheap, harmless entertainment......later went over to shareil's at about 4am....to watch 'Be Cool' and it was proven, piracy wasnt cool cos the sound was terrible.... but the pirated copy of trainspotting was good, digital clear.....we end up watching trainspotting.....was more on the comedy side...but it has a life story to it...

the show, like Renton, made me realise....that we need to set things straight for some of us. some of our lives.....some of us, do not have perfect lives....perfect family...or was spoon fed or born with a silver or golden spoon.....some of us never had these 'priviliges' in life......for me, i was a latch key kid....it doesnt bother me then....but living with a step-dad who doesnt accept me does cos he is getting on my nerves....but theres no point whining about it, no point entertaining the childish being of his....what i need to do is prove to myself and to many that probably what i said to some of my frens might indeed come true on day.....i told them, one day, i got a feeling i will make it....it might be just a dream n me being overly ambitious or it might come true, it all depends on me.....n of course fate....but im not giving in to fate, cos im fighting against it......we need to make a change and only we ourselves can make that change....others can only help or guide u...its though.....

i wasnt born with wealth....after national service, working as a pizza chef earned me quite a fair share, almost 900bucks every 2 weeks on good months....all i thought back then was to indulge in myself, my wants, my enjoyment, my entertainment and of course putting a smile to my loved ones face....i never think long term...it was all totally the will of the heart, wat the heart wants, the heart gets.....i slog...n i enjoy myself later on...that was all i thought....until, after 2 years of enjoyment, someone made me realise i need a future, it was only then that i really worked hard, to get a real job, it paid off....but then on the first month i was put through a test i was offered a temp job with a greater pay and on top of that i could do my part time MLM shit at night....i was filled with greed and again i failed to make my decision based on my future, well the decision i made has got to do with my future(teaching) but then it was more on greed....i was thinking big bucks and again enjoyment....but then all those was shortlived as my relief teaching was cut short and i quit my MLM shit cos the ppl was full of crap and the whole shit was actually crap....though i must admit their products are amazing BUT expensive.

i learnt a valuable lesson, decisions are tough to make....but never regret it cos it only makes u a better person....

sheesh im too groggy to type something that probably u guys would understand, im trying to speak my mind but im afraid u might not understand after all....guess id better catch some sleep, that write something that none of u would understand.... adios.....nites....

0 comments: