smear colours on my white canvas pls....

as my future at esplanade seems bleak, i have to go for another temp job while waiting for good full time.....ntuc has the answer, the call last tuesday was perhaps an answer to all this long wait...maybe...cos i heard the pay is pretty ok, and the job not too bad....i'll give it a go....hopefully i get it....

here's my plans for my earnings if say i get, put aside for my loans and settle it once i got my 2nd paycheck....doll up caramella with crashbars, and start saving up for my future, say 200bucks a mth.....you might not know when u might need it....im gonna save up for rainy days....and if i save enough, i might want to go to school again next year, prolly get a part time degree or sumthin...im not satisfied with my achievements.
thats how i feel.....i will not be satisfied, until mom or someone i love(in the future) came forward and give me a hug, and says"uve done well....im proud of u.."

im looking forward to visiting the dentist, if they have allowance for that...coolness, its been years since ive visited the dentist...and i hate my not white teeth...it has discoloured, i dunno why...i never smoke...i brush regularly.. but i guess, its the amount of coffee n tea that i drink.....next thing, ill have a new tv...and probably send my ps2 to be modified....coolness....theres so many things im gonna do....coolness.....

the hr department gotta do something about those full timers doing the roster...they are being unfair to the rest of the people......but hey at least i earned that good 15hours for 14bucks an hour....and i got loads of their t-shirts....hehehe

gotta catch some sleep guys, i heard the interview's a long one....wish me luck... if i get it, first paycheck...alif peeps, drinks on me....

0 comments: