For I am just another human being.

I am sorry if I don't approve of your behaviors. I am sorry if I think that your behavior is disgusting. I am sorry if I decide not to socialize with you even though we have some sort of family ties in the name of safety as forewarned by grandmother. I am sorry if my dreams bother you, my dreams of achieving a better life actually makes you think negatively of me. I am sorry if expressing my thoughts is such a crime even though I had no hurt intent. I am sorry if being me bothers you, then I am sorry that I have to beg of you to leave me alone for what you feel might in turn bother me because that wasn't intended. I am sorry if my thoughts gave you a need and obligation to express your sympathy. I am sorry if you feel that I whine too much and it is so unnecessary for me to feel in such a way. I am sorry though if one day you have to experience what I experienced. I am sorry though one day if God decide to put you in my shoes.

I am sorry I meant no harm to anyone in this whole wide planet. If I do harm anyone, it is purely accidental or in the name of self defence. Even peace loving Gandhi defends himself. Even peace loving Muhammad fights for his rights.

I am sorry for just being me, if you do not like what you read or see, please by all means don't. Thank you very much, I appreciate it, gracias.

0 comments: